- Stock Navigators, Inc. (“Stock Navigators”) publishes newsletters, trading, training and educational products related to various markets (collectively and hereinafter referred to as the “Programs”) that are offered for a fee to the general public (fee paying persons hereinafter referred to as “Subscribers”).
- Stock Navigators is not a registered investment advisor with the Securities and Exchange Commission or applicable state regulatory agencies. Further, Stock Navigators is not registered as a commodity trading advisor with the Commodities Futures Trading Commission. Instead, Stock Navigators is a research publishing and educational software firm. None of the Programs or any other form of communication delivered or created by Stock Navigators should be considered investment or commodity trading advice. The information provided by Stock Navigators is not individual, customized information about various markets but instead generalized information. The Programs are intended to supplement your own research and analysis. The information published is based on the opinions, statistical and financial data and independent research of Stock Navigators. Stock Navigators’ Programs do not reflect the views or opinions of any employee, officer or representative of Stock Navigators. Some investments discussed by Stock Navigators may not be suitable for all investors. If you have any doubts, please seek advice from an independent financial advisor.
- Stock Navigators publishes information regarding stocks, options, ETFs, virtual currencies, virtual currency futures, and currencies (“Financial Products”). However, the information in our Programs is not customized or personalized to any particular risk profile or tolerance. Nor is the information published by Stock Navigators a customized or personalized recommendation to buy, sell, hold, or invest in particular Financial Products. Subscribers will need to depend on their own trading and investing skills in order to handle problematic situations that may arise, including consultation with their own brokers and financial advisors as they deem appropriate. Subscribers are solely responsible for determining whether any investment, security or strategy, or any other product or service, is appropriate or suitable for you based on your investment objectives and personal and financial situation. Subscribers should consult an attorney or tax professional regarding your specific legal or tax situation. Stock Navigators’ Programs are not a solicitation or offer to buy or sell any Financial Products.
- Stock Navigators, its employees, officers and representatives are not responsible for any errors or omissions in any of Stock Navigators’ newsletters or Programs. Any commentary, analysis, and opinions represent the views of Stock Navigators, and are subject to change at any time without prior notice. The information provided in the Programs contains material which is obtained from sources which Stock Navigators believes to be reliable. Although Stock Navigators believes the information to be reliable, Stock Navigators has not independently verified or otherwise investigated such information. As a result, Stock Navigators does not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any such information.
- Please note the disclosures below:
- INDIVIDUAL RISK TOLERANCE, INVESTMENT GOALS AND OTHER FACTORS MAY VARY AMONG SUBSCRIBERS, AND ANY RELIANCE, USE OR TRADING BASED UPON THE INFORMATION OR RECOMMENDATIONS IN THE PROGRAMS MAY NOT BE SUITABLE FOR ALL INDIVIDUALS.
- The Programs are not a solicitation or offer to buy or sell any Financial Products nor are the Programs in any way intended to be a solicitation to provide private money management services.
- Trading and investing involve substantial risk. Stock Navigators does not make any guarantee or other promise as to any results that may be obtained from using the Programs. Past performance is not necessarily indicative of future performance. No Subscriber should make any investment decision without first consulting his or her own personal financial advisor, broker or consultant and/or conducting his or her own research and due diligence, including carefully reviewing the prospectus and other public filings of the issuer. Stock Navigators disclaims any and all liability in the event any information, commentary, analysis, opinions, or recommendations in the Programs prove to be inaccurate, incomplete or unreliable, or result in any investment or other losses by Subscribers. Any reliance upon or use of the Programs is at the risk of the Subscribers. Subscribers should consult a tax professional to understand their specific tax situation.
- Virtual Currency Trading. Trading and investing in virtual currencies and virtual currency futures involve substantial risk of loss and is not suitable for most investors. The value of virtual currencies and virtual currency futures often fluctuate substantially, and, as a result, Subscribers may lose more than their original investment. Further, the highly leveraged nature of virtual currency futures trading means that small market movements will have a great impact on trading accounts and can lead to large losses.
- Subscribers should not enter any trade without investigating the worst-case scenario of that trade. Trading securities such as stock options can be extremely complicated, and as a result, it is important to understand the risk of these trades before execution of such trades. For example, aggressive positions in options have a greater probability of losing, while less aggressive positions are less likely to yield substantial profits. Similarly, far out-of-the-money options are unlikely to finish in the money, and options purchased close to their expiration dates are very high-risk and, thus, are more likely to win big or lose big very quickly.
- The Programs provide non-customized, non-personalized recommendations. Subscribers are free to follow the recommendations and use the information, in whole or in part, or not at all. The decision to take profits, losses, add positions, or liquidate positions remains in the sole discretion of the Subscriber.
- Subscribers may submit questions to Stock Navigators by submitting a ticket at our support website at www.stocknavigators.com or by emailing us at email@example.com. However, since Stock Navigators does not provide customized individual recommendations, Stock Navigators will only answer Subscriber questions that do not involve providing customized or personalized trading advice.
U.S. Government Required Disclaimer - Commodity Futures Trading Commission Futures and Options trading has large potential rewards, but also large potential risk. You must be aware of the risks and be willing to accept them in order to invest in the futures and options markets. Don’t trade with money you can’t afford to lose. This is neither a solicitation nor an offer to Buy/Sell futures/options/stocks. No representation is being made that any account will or is likely to achieve profits or losses similar to those discussed on this web site. The past performance of any trading system or methodology is not necessarily indicative of future results.
CFTC RULE 4.41 - HYPOTHETICAL OR SIMULATED PERFORMANCE RESULTS HAVE CERTAIN LIMITATIONS. UNLIKE AN ACTUAL PERFORMANCE RECORD, SIMULATED RESULTS DO NOT REPRESENT ACTUAL TRADING. ALSO, SINCE THE TRADES HAVE NOT BEEN EXECUTED, THE RESULTS MAY HAVE UNDER-OR-OVER COMPENSATED FOR THE IMPACT, IF ANY, OF CERTAIN MARKET FACTORS, SUCH AS LACK OF LIQUIDITY. SIMULATED TRADING PROGRAMS IN GENERAL ARE ALSO SUBJECT TO THE FACT THAT THEY ARE DESIGNED WITH THE BENEFIT OF HINDSIGHT. NO REPRESENTATION IS BEING MADE THAT ANY ACCOUNT WILL OR IS LIKELY TO ACHIEVE PROFIT OR LOSSES SIMILAR TO THOSE SHOWN.